The Molveno is a down insulated parka with 2 hand pockets and 2 flap pockets featuring a versatile detachable quilted hood. Features:
• Double sided parka in nylon and polyester popeline.
• The silicon finishing makes the fabric very soft.
• Central fastening with sewn buttons and side pockets with flap and button.
• Wide detachable hood with drawstring.
• 100% water repellent
• Perfect for cooler days (up to -5°C) Details:
• Temperature rating: -5°C to 10°C
• Main fabric: Polyamide 34%/ Polyester 66%
• Insulation: 90% White Duck Down/ 10% feathers
• Regular fit. Innovative Fabric:
This garment is made with a special double-face nylon polyester microfiber poplin dyed at 130°C. The high temperature dyeing process modifies the fabric structure and gives it features similar to a bonded fabric. Powder skin:
This fabric features a particular powder skin touch usually associated with the idea of outdoor luxury that is the hallmark of all Peuterey garments. Water repellent:
Respecting its technical behavior has endured a special water repellent finishing process that give it a good water-repellent feature.
All sales are final.