Warm, stretchy and breathable, the Nano-Air® Jacket features FullRange® insulation and a shell fabric with durability and a soft hand, so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic, start-stop mission in the mountains.Features
• 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
• Articulated patterning and quilting provide shape, coverage and durability
• Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
• Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
• Sleek, low-bulk snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
• Left handwarmer pocket doubles as a stuffsack
• 352 g (12.4 oz)Details
• Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
• Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
• Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch
All sales are final.