Men's Argus Jkt
Serious mountain training means confronting a variety of conditions, including cold, wind, rain and snow. Prior to Polartec® Alpha®, the lack of breathable insulation meant choosing between overheating or foregoing necessary protection. Polartec® Alpha®, a unique synthetic insulation combining exceptional breathability and lightweight warmth, has specific properties that allowed Arc'teryx to create outerwear uniquely suited for high output in cold weather. The insulation's knit construction is more stable and durable than traditional synthetics. This stability permits the use of air permeable open weave face fabrics that encourage air flow through the garment to help increase evaporation and moisture transport. The result is essential warmth without overheating.
FIT AND FUNCTION
The knowledge Arc'teryx has acquired from creating for harsh alpine environments goes into the design and construction of products that help athletes focus on maximum personal performance. The Argus combines minimalist design with technical intelligence in a piece that combines breathability, insulation, weather protection and ergonomic freedom.
• Weather resistant
• Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
• Composite construction
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Drop back hem
• Laminated hem
• MP3 media pocket inside hand pocket
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Two rear stretchy, stash-and-go pockets
• Reflective blazes on back and sleeves for enhanced visibility in low light
• Lumin™—100% nylon 6,6, 49 g/m². Very strong for its weight, this lightweight, breathable 20 denier ripstop textile features nylon 6,6 yarns. DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists light moisture.
• Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour
• Polartec® Alpha® - synthetic insulation
Weight in g: 385